It is hard to find such a person who hasn’t heard of Norton till date. Obviously, most of the population is well aware of the brand name Norton. There is various kind of Norton products available in the market depending upon the need and requirement of the users. In fact, once the Norton product gets installed on a device the users will become worry free. Although Norton antivirus is totally compatible with Windows 10 but with the passage of time, problems tend to occur. Now it’s up to the users to report the problems to the technical team at Norton Antivirus support or troubleshoot them at their own.
This post is about Fixing Norton Antivirus Error on Windows 10
. Various problems that users encountered and their solutions are enlisted for the ease of users so that they can try them once to resolve the issue.
Norton Antivirus errors in Windows 10
Unable to find Norton after Windows 10 upgrade –
1. Go to the official Norton website and download Norton fix tool
2. Right click on the Exe.file and select run as admin
3. A prompt will appear, click next and follow the instructions
Norton won’t launch after Windows 10 update –
1. Download the Norton Remove and reinstall tool
2. Double click on the tools icon and accept the license terms
3. Click on remove and reinstall and then continue
4. Select restart now to finish the uninstall process
Norton conflicting with another security program –
This error is general and appears when there is other security software already installed on the device. This leads to the conflicts between both, so you must uninstall it from the control panel.
Error 8505, 129 – This error appears on Windows 10 which depicts that the network proxy settings need to be checked.
1. Type internet options in the search bar and press enter
2. Go to the connection tab and select LAN settings
3. Ensure that none of the proxy server boxes are selected
4. Click ok followed by apply
Source URL: - How to Fix Norton Antivirus Error on Windows 10
Related Blog : - https://dailygram.com/index.php/blog/493051/how-to-fix-norton-antivirus-error-on-windows-10/