Sometimes the task of getting new AOL desktop Gold subscription or updating the subscription becomes a hassle and a burden for some. A customer of AOL gold thinks that he/she needs a new subscription to access their old emails and address book contacts, but this is not the case. AOL desktop gold users can use their old or inactive subscription to download their contacts and access old emails. Even if they decide to not reactivate their subscription, they will still be able to use their AOL mail as well as the app. You don’t have to download AOL Desktop Gold again just to be able to make a new subscription and get a hold of your emails and contacts.
Customers have often raised the issue of the possibility of accessing old emails and contacts by using an inactive AOL desktop gold subscription. If you are one of them then this blog will be useful because it will guide you to successfully carry out the process. Simply follow the steps below:
To access old emails:
• Open AOL Desktop Gold but don’t sign in as this does not require for the customer to log in to their accounts.
• Click the arrow that is pointing downwards to display your usernames.
• Choose the username you wish to see the mail for and close the login
• Open the ‘read mail icon’ and under ‘saved on my pc’ choose any folder or the ‘downloads’ folder. It depends on your preference.
• This will save your downloaded old emails to your computer and you can access them anytime you want.
To access address book contacts:
• Go to the AOL mail page and sign in using your username and password.
• On your email home screen, click on ‘contacts’ to access your address book.
Read More:- Install AOL Gold
The above-highlighted steps will allow you to Access Your Old Emails And Address Book Contacts. The steps are very simple and easy to execute so you will have no issue while undergoing the process. Just make sure you click the correct tabs and enter the correct username and password to prevent unnecessary headaches.
Source URL: - How to access old mail and address book contacts with an inactive AOL Desktop Gold Subscription