Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft Certified Professionals include a variety of different computer and technology-related duties as set by organizational policy.
Microsoft certified professionals (MCPs) are certified professionals who focus on Microsoft information technology plans and applications. Specialists in the field of Microsoft programs, they focus their technical maintenance skills in different areas, starting from operating systems to web development.
The standard roles and responsibilities of Microsoft Certified Professionals include the following:
- Manage IT departments and serve as liaisons with applicable departments to suggest software and system upgrades
- Provide IT support to internal employees across the enterprise
- perform new employee workstation setups
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, via the installation and upgrading of software and configuration systems and applications
- Document IT-related processes and workflows
- Evaluate IT processes and recommend changes
- Create and maintain historical records through the documentation of hardware and software changes and revisions
To know more: https://www.fieldengineer.com/skills/microsoft-certified-professional