Profile of victorita dutu
Name: VICTORIŢA DUŢU
Date of birth : August 1971
Telephone : mobile : 0740-279-908
WEB : www.vicdutu.wordpress.com
E – mail: email@example.com
Education and training:
• 1998 – Master in Logic and Hermeneutics
• 1994 – 1998 The Faculty of Philosophy from The University “Al. I. Cuza” Iaşi
• 1990 – 1995 The Faculty of Mathematics from The University “Al. I. Cuza” Iaşi
Work Experiencce :
• Member of “World Poets Society”, literary society of the contemporary poets of the world, comprising 105 countries
• Honorific member of “Maison Naaman pour la Culture”
• Member of the international poetry society “Poetas del Mundo”
• Producer of the broadcast “You think, then you are” at the TVRM Television
• From 2000 up to now – mathematics teacher at Colegiul Tehnic “Traian”,sector 2, Bucharest
Personal skills and competences:
• Mother tongue : Romanian
• Other languages : English
ARTISTIC AND CULTURAL ACTIVITY
• Participation at the Conference of Teachers of Romanian Language with video painting projections and reading from her books of poetry, in October 2009, Conference organized by School Nr.308
• Painting exhibition in the old center of Bucharest, as a part of ONGFREST, September 2009
• Painting exhibition and launch of a book, 27-30 September 2009, as part of the Congress of the Romanian Teaching Staff from Abroad. The President of Romania, Mr. Traian Băsescu, and the Minister of Education, Ecaterina Andronescu were present at this congress.
• Awarding of The International prize of Poetry „NAJI NAAMAN”, 2009 Liban, for original creations http://www.naamanculture.com
• Publishing of some poems in the anthological volume „The Springs of Life” in 2009. Launch of this anthology in July 2009 on the occasion of some cultural activities
• Organization of the Romanian-Polish Painting Exhibition at the Cultural Centre M.I.R.A., 1-14 September 2008. Participation with some paintings at this exhibition.
• Awarding of the 3rd prize of the International Contest of Poetry of the Romanians from all the World, contest organized by two poets, one from Montreal-Canada ( George Filip) and one from Râmnicu Vâlcea-Romania ( Ligya Diaconescu ) and by the international review STARPRESS (www.valcea-turism.ro) in partnership with RADIO ROMANIA INTERNATIONAL.
• Collaborations to literary reviews from Romania and to Romanian reviews all over the world, ‘Agero” Sttutgart, The Observatory, Romanian Times from Canada, Sentimental Sunset from Bucharest, Tomis, The Word, Romanian Global News, Asymetria Polanicy
• Painting exhibition at the Cultural Centre M.I.R.A., in the Hall “Nichita Stănescu”, from the 1st till the 14th of February 2008
• Painting exhibition and poetry recital as part of the festival “Books and Arts”, exhibition organized in the foyer of the Opera House “Ion Dacian’, from the 3rd till the 7th of October 2007
• Painting exhibition at the “ Gallery of Arts”, Military Circle Bucharest, from the 28th of January till the 7th of February 2008
• On the 11th of August 2007, launch in Constanţa of the anthology of poetry entitled “The Paths of Life “ published by Anamarol Publishing House
• In August 2007 the artist appears on the Channel Cosmos TV, invited by Carmen Stoian and Nikos Koudounis, at the program STAR FAME, where she presents her two last exhibitions
• From May until September 2007 – itinerant painting exhibition in ten towns from Poland, exhibition organized by the Honorary Consul of Romania, Mr. Cornel Calomfirescu.
ROMANIAN PAINTING EXHIBITION
Of the artist
Organized by the Honorary Consul of Romania,
Mr. Cornel Calomfirescu
THE POINT FROM THE INFINITE
Itinerary : Wysztawa
• From the 24th of May till October 2007 – painting exhibition in Switzerland, the Ticino country, in Bellinzona, together with other four Romanian painters.
• Painting exhibition at the Polyvalent Hall as part of the Congress “Beauty`s Days”, Bucharest the 1st , the 2nd, the 3rd, the 4th of March 2007.It is the same exhibition as that at the National Theatre, entitled “The Light on the Left Shoulder”
• Exhibition of painting and poetry at the National Theatre from Bucharest as part of the exhibition “Body – Mind – Spirit “, entitled “The Light on the Left Shoulder” on the 23th, the 24th, the 25th of March, 2007
• Permanent exhibition at the Tea – shop “Rendez –vous”, Floreasca Avenue, 42, beginning with December 2006
• Permanent exhibition at the Center Club, Academy street, nr. 19, beginning with the 16th of January until the 28th of February.
• Permanent group exhibition of painting at the Club Caffe Asimo, Smârdan, 41, Bucharest, during the period 8 June 2006 – 30 December 2007
• Publication of the cycle of poetry “The One I Should Be” in the anthology “The Spirals of Life” at the Anamarol Publishing House, Bucharest, anthology in which were published Romanian authors from the Romanian Diaspora or from other countries (Canada, SUA, Australia), or from towns like Chişinău, Timişoara, Iaşi, Constanţa)
• Publication of the volume of religious poems “I Want Another World”, at the Anamarol Publishing House, launch at the Mall Plaza Romania, in April 2006 (the book was distributed in all the Malls from the country and in all the libraries from Bucharest). The author was invited by the Radio Cultural Channel to present her book at the talk-show “The Creators between Sacred and Profane” at 22;10 o`clock on Thursday. She also appeared on the TV channel TVRM.
• Publication of the second volume of poetry ,“The Words”, at the Publishing House of the Romanian Literature Museum, November 2005. This volume had a televised presentation on the channel B1TV during the program “The World of Books/A Poem a Day”
• Exhibition of painting and poetry “The Point from the Infinite” at the Central University Library (Royal Foundations) during the period 31 October – 12 November 2004
• Personal exhibition of paintings at the church “Doamna Oltea” during the Passion Week, 4 – 10 April, with the theme “The Cross in our Life”
• Debut with prose in the literary review “Caligraf”, December 2004
• Publication of the debut volume – the booklet of poetry “Spaces” at the Publishing House of the Romanian Literature Museum, August 2003.
• Literary debut in the literary review “Sud”, August,2003.
(from the cycle “THE ONE THAT I SHOULD BE “)
Shout inside me
Like the sounds of a piano
On which I have fallen
Afraid of a dream
I was floating
Was holding my hand
I don`t know what made me today
Resemble to a violet tree
Having green and blue flowers
And it seemed that
Through each leaf
The wind was whispering me
I could not utter.